Monday, September 15, 2008

I am a G O D ! ! !


First of all, a BIG round of applause to my good friend, Chelsie for become an OP in the Irish academy...it took her a while, but she made it...well deserved...congratulations!!!

For those of you who don't know, i finally made level 400, and i made a TK GOD. WooHoo!!! I was pretty excited at first, but lately, it's not what i expected...i'm no longer in the  academy (no free waters, and no quid chat)...getting a bit lonely.  And, i'm at a low level to join M shares, coz all the hosts are at high levels (damn level difference).


I'm still going strong...slowly leveling up my god...im an level 96 now...taking a pause because of the maintenance...wish me luck guys, i got a long way to go!  Anyone got any tips/pointers on TK gods, please tell me!

...about this new event, the hide and seek one, it's too damn hard for me....don't think i know the maps that well.  It's impressive how quickly people keep finding them...but it's a good way to get people entertained!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger